November 4-14 #SketchbookShow: "Mystery Book"
Sketchbooks must be filled up, and submitted to #Hashtag Gallery no later than 8pm October 29th.
We're trying something a bit different from our usual Open Call shows this October/November! October has become #Inktober for many artists online, and we thought that would be a great theme for a show here at #Hashtag Gallery! So this time around, we're encouraging artists of all skill levels, to pull out those sketchbooks (We'll even give you a free one when you sign up!), and get drawing!!
Post up your progress shots, and tag us @HashtagGallery, and #SketchbookShow on our favourite social media platforms! We'll have a Facebook event set up as well so the rest of the artists can see how you've progressed, and perhaps even offer some tips & tricks along the way.
Don't forget, our Monday night Life Drawing classes will be back on in October if you're looking for an excuse to stretch those drawing muscles!
Reception for the show will take place on November 4th, at 7pm.
Show is open to everyone worldwide, but you're responsible for getting the sketchbook to and from the gallery.
- Books will be displayed with one spread open as chosen by artist.
- The remainder of the book will remain a mystery until purchased.
- Photos & Videos of sketchbook pages in Facebook event page encouraged!
- Sketchbook can be sold if the artist chooses to do so upon submission of work.
- Sales split 60% to artist, 40% to #Hashtag Gallery
Each entrant is entitled to 1 sketchbook with their entry fee, provided they come by the gallery to pick it up in person.