CALL FOR ENTRIES: “URBAN ARCHITECTURE”
CALL FOR ENTRIES!
We’re hosting the 1st of our quarterly Open Call shows this April, just in time for our 4 Year Anniversary! We’re going with a city feel to this one, and looking for your best URBAN ARCHITECTURE themed artwork.
All artwork styles welcome! We do cut a piece or two from time to time if we run out of wall space, or if something doesn’t fit the theme, but we do hang at least one piece per artist, and we’ll let you know when you drop off work if none of your pieces fit the theme of the show.
Details are similar our past open call shows:
• $30 per artist entry fee (non-refundable)
• Artists can submit up to 3 pieces
• Maximum selling price $500 (We’ve raised the price cap for this show, but we find reasonably priced stuff sells best.)
• #Hashtag Gallery earns 40% commission on sold work
• All skill levels welcome, but we will be curating the show and cutting pieces we don’t feel fit with the theme.
So BRING YOUR “A GAME”! We’re looking forward to seeing what you’ve got in store!
Show runs April 7-17, 2016
All artwork must be submitted in person by April 3rd, 2016.
Our address is:
#Hashtag Gallery Ltd.
830 Dundas St. W., Toronto, ON, M6J 1V3
**Unsold artwork must be picked up and removed from the gallery no later than 8pm, April 17th.
Any artwork remaining after 10 days of the show’s end date (without arrangements for pick-up) will be considered a donation and become property of Hashtag Gallery Ltd.**