CALL FOR ENTRIES: “PRIDE”
We’re hosting the 2nd of our quarterly Open Call shows July 7th, just in time for Pride, which we felt was actually a pretty great theme for a show! We’re all proud of the artwork we make (or you should be if you’re not…), so bring some work you’re especially proud of, something with a bunch of lions in it, something made for the pride festival, or something we haven’t thought of that fits the theme. We love seeing what you come up with for these shows!
All artwork styles welcome! We do cut a piece or two from time to time if we run out of wall space, or if something doesn’t fit the theme, but we do hang at least one piece per artist, and we’ll let you know when you drop off work if none of your pieces fit the theme of the show.
Details are similar our past open call shows:
• $30 per artist entry fee (non-refundable)
• Artists can submit up to 3 pieces
• Maximum selling price $300 (We find that reasonably priced stuff sells the best, so don’t just price everything at $300…)
• #Hashtag Gallery earns 40% commission on sold work
• All skill levels welcome, but we will be curating the show and cutting pieces we don’t feel fit with the theme.
So BRING YOUR “A GAME”! We’re looking forward to seeing what you’ve got in store!
Show runs July 7-July 17, 2016
All artwork must be submitted in person by July 3rd, 2016.
Our address is:
#Hashtag Gallery Ltd.
830 Dundas St. W., Toronto, ON, M6J 1V3
**Unsold artwork must be picked up and removed from the gallery no later than 8pm, July 17th.
Any artwork remaining after 10 days of the show’s end date (without arrangements for pick-up) will be considered a donation and become property of Hashtag Gallery Ltd.**