CALL FOR ENTRIES: "Greenery"
We're kicking off our 2017 Open Call series with an idea that's keeping us warm in these frosty winter months....the thoughts of a warm, blooming springtime coming soon!
We're looking for artwork inspired by Pantone's Colour of the Year 2017: Greenery 15-0343.
Submission details are a little bit different from the last one, as we're raising the "price cap" on artwork for this one to open it up a little bit more. So without further ado, here are the details to submit:
• $30 per artist entry fee (non-refundable)
• Artists can submit up to 3 pieces
• Maximum selling price $500 (We find that reasonably priced stuff sells the best, so don’t just price everything at $500…)
• #Hashtag Gallery earns 40% commission on sold work
• All skill levels welcome, but we will be curating the show and cutting pieces we don’t feel fit with the theme.
We’re looking forward to seeing what you’ve got!!
Show runs March 16-26, 2017
All artwork must be submitted in person, during regular gallery hours (4-10pm Tues-Fri, 2-8 Sat/Sun) before March 12th, 2017 at 8pm to be considered for the show. Work needs to fit the theme to be included.
Our address is:
#Hashtag Gallery Ltd.
830 Dundas St. W., Toronto, ON, M6J 1V3
**Unsold artwork must be picked up and removed from the gallery no later than 8pm, March 26th. Any artwork remaining after 10 days of the show’s end date (without arrangements for pick-up) will be considered a donation and become property of Hashtag Gallery Ltd.**